Call for abstracts
Please refer to the following guidelines for the submission of Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Presenter’s name: Abstract”.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline (15 Jan 2017) will not be accepted.
- The author is responsible for the content and quality of preparation.
- All abstracts should contain:
- An introduction/background;
- A brief description of the experimental design
- A conclusion
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors’ information).
- Final approval will be granted upon registration of the primary author or a co-author.
- Authors will be notified by email upon acceptance of their submitted abstracts (Except Invited talks, the preferred mode of presentation would be Posters)..
For Poster Presentations
1. Poster boards can accommodate height 120 cm and width 90 cm size portrait posters
2. Posters Session will be held from 14:00-15:45 on February 21, 2017. Presenters are requested to display their posters in the morning itself (post-registration).